Make my I’d Pick You nose valentine printable. These nose pencil sharpener valentines are food free and perfect for grade school valentine exchanges.
Sometimes you need a good laugh! With most schools banning food related valentines, we parents have to get a little creative. And if we’re skipping the sweet treats, we might as well up the fun factor, right? My I’d Pick You Again and Again printable valentines are pretty much guaranteed to produce giggles and loud declarations of EWWWW!
After all, find me a grade school aged child who wouldn’t get some gross satisfaction out of a nose shaped pencil sharpener! At 9, Kayla was SO excited about using these for her class valentines. And with my printable, there’s very little hard work involved for you. Yes, YOU. Let’s be honest about who winds up doing most of the hunting, gathering and making sure every kid gets a valentine.
Here’s what you’ll need to make my nose picking valentines:
- Nose pencil sharpeners
- Glue Spots
- My I’d Pick You printable (you can download it in pink, blue or green)
- A sense of humor
I use card stock and glue spots in a ton of my projects. So while they are an expense if you’re using them for a single project, stick around and you’ll get your money’s worth out of them again and again.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Print my nose valentine printable selecting the print option of 4 to a page and print as many as you need.
- Cut out your valentines. If your child is a bit older they can totally do this part.
- Apply 3 glue spots to the back of your nose pencil sharpener. I suggest two closer to the base and one near the top.
- Stick your nose in the center of the open white space of your printed valentine.
- Add your child’s name and the recipient if you like.
- Feel smug, satisfied and like a little bit of a school valentine BADASS!
Not quite ready to make my nose valentine? Want to save this idea for later? You can pin the image below and it will be waiting when you are ready!