Make this DIY Gift Card Maze Printable for the hard to buy for friend or family member on your list. Grab my free gift card maze printable. Thanks to Gift Card Mall for sponsoring this post. #giftervention #GiftcardMall
In life and holidays there are people who aren’t great gift givers and then there are others who are just plain difficult to buy for. Unless you’re out there gifting jelly of the month clubs or bunny onesies to those over two years of age, it’s probably not you. It’s me. I mean my people. The hard to shop for people.
There is at least one in every family. And in our family, hands down it’s me. Yep. I’m the pain in the I won’t even say it when it comes to gifting. So coming from one of us, here is the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person on your list. DIY Gift Card Maze Printable. Bonus? You might pee yourself a bit watching us try to open it.
Man, the world of gifting has evolved quite a bit from when we were kids. Do you remember when giving someone a gift certificate was like long, strange process involving hand written certificates and required you to go the actual store?
Yeah, thank goodness for technology! Because these days it’s so easy to give the gift of choice. Grab a gift card! Easy. Not sure where your gift recipient is eyeing something? Grab a MasterCard gift card because you can do it from Gift Card Mall while you’re picking up groceries (I grabbed mine at Vons) and they can use it almost anywhere. That my friends is efficiency at it’s best.
If you’re like my family and love to drive one another crazy, I’ve got the perfect printable and idea for you. It’s inspired by my amazing aunt who had six nieces and nephews to buy for and as we started getting older she started giving us monetary gifts. Yay!
BUT they always came with a challenge. I’ll never forget the year she gave us bills inside of a maze. To say we went bonkers trying to open them was an understatement. I think I can still hear her hysterically laughing watching us. And now those same mazes are available for gift cards.
Here is what you’ll need for my DIY Gift Card Maze Printable:
- My printable which you can download here
- A gift card like this MasterCard gift card from Gift Card Mall
- This fun gift card maze
- Glue spots to stick the maze to the printable or you can always poke holes and use a piece of ribbon or string to tie it on.
Here is how you put this DIY Gift Card Maze Printable together:
- Print the printable on card stock and cut it out
- Insert your gift card into the maze and snap it shut
- Use glue spots or poke a couple of holes in the printable and use string to attach the maze to the card
- Wrap as you like!
- Watch your pain in the neck gift recipient whom you love anyway unwrap it and then realize what they have to do to get to their prize
- Laugh and feel like an evil genius.
Want to save my DIY Gift Card Maze Printable? You can pin the image below and it will be waiting for you when you’re ready!